तुम मुझे सहयोग दो, मैं तुम्हें पहचान दूंगा।।
मेरे कोली / कोरी समाज के स्वजातिय बन्धुओं,
मैं खुश नसीब हूं कि मैं अक्सर ही आप लोगों से किसी न किसी माघ्यम से मिलता रहता हूं चाहे वो पत्रिका हो, टेलिफोन हो, या इन्टरनेट हो। आप धीरे धीरे मेरे अन्दर विश्वास दिखा रहे है उसके लिए आपका धन्यवाद व आभार।
प्रिय साथियों, अपनी संस्था अखिल भारतीय युवा कोली / कोरी समाज दिल्ली का संस्थापक व राष्ट्रीय अध्यक्ष होने के नाते मैं बड़ी नम्रता पूर्वक आप से विनती करता हूं कि आप मेरी संस्था के सदस्य बनें क्यों कि हमारी संस्थाने पिछले कुछ वर्षो में ही अपने कार्यो व सेवाओं के माध्यम से राष्ट्रीय स्तर पर अपनी पहचान बनाने में कामयाबी हासिल की हैं। हमने सेवा के प्रत्येक क्षेत्र को छुआ है व बड़ी ही सकारात्मक सोच रखते हैं। इस संस्था के माध्यम से मैं आपको एक ऐसा मंच दे रहा हूं जहां से आप अपने करोड़ो गरीब बहन भाइयों के लिए विभिन्न सेवा कार्य कर सकते है चाहे वह शिक्षा, रोजगार, समाज सेवा, राजनीति व अन्य कोई भी क्षेत्र हों।
मित्रों, यह हम पढ़े लिखे व सम्पन्न लोगों की दोहरी सामाजिक जिम्मेदारी हैं कि हम एकमत हो कर अपने समुदाय को जीवन के प्रत्येक क्षेत्र में आगे लाने का भरसक प्रयास करें। जैसा कि आपको पता है कि समस्त अनुसूचित जातियो में संख्या की दृष्टि से हम सबसे अधिक है, लेकिन राजनैतिक स्तर पर लगभग शून्य है। इस लिए आप सभी मेरी संस्था के सदस्य बनकर सामाजिक पुनित कार्यो में बढ़चढ़ कर भाग लें और तन, मन, धन, वाणी, कर्म और वचन से अधिक से अधिक सहयोग प्रदान करें जिस कि एक शक्तिशाली समाज की रचना की जासके व गौरवशाली इतिहास को पुऩ: प्राप्त किया जा सके।
दोस्तों, मैं आपसे आहवान करता हूं कि आप मेरे इस पैगाम को अधिक से अधिक लोगों तक पहुचांए जिससे कि बड़े पैमाने पर एक अन्र्तराष्ट्रीय नेटवर्क की रचना हो सके क्यों कि यही वक्त का तकाजा है क्यों कि करोंड़ो की संख्या में होने पर भी हमारा समुदाय कमजोर है और इस का मुख्य कारण यह है कि हम लोगो में आपस में प्यार प्रेम की भावना व सामंजस्य का अभाव है और इसी कारणवश मूर्खतावश वईष्यावश एक दूसरे की टांग खिचने में लगे रहते है और अपनी सारी उर्जा व शक्ति बर्बाद कर देते है। तरक्की की राह में आगे बढ़ने के लिए और सब से मजबूत समाज बनने का सपना सो कर नहीं, जाग कर देखो। दोस्तों, अब वक्त आगया है कि विश्व पर राज करने के लिए एकजुट हो जाओ क्योंकि कल का सुनहरा भविष्य हमारा इन्तजार कर रहा है। वैसे तो, हमारी उपलब्धियों की सूची बड़ी लम्बी है लेकिन हमारी कुछ उपलब्धियां सलंग्न है।
इंजी0 खेमचंद कोली
संस्थापक व राष्ट्रीय अध्यक्ष
पंजीकृत कार्यालय: सी- 10, सांवल नगर
नई दिल्ली- 110049.
Some of the achievements / work done by Akhil bharatiya Yuva Koli / Kori Samaj (Reg.)
- In Tsunami 2006,Engg Khemchand Koli deposited Rs. 15,101/-DD to the PM’s Natural Calamities National Relief Fund from Koli Community.Ref: Receipt no.0885436 dated 05/04/2006 issued by PM office.
- Koli Community’s, Mr. Het Ram was murdered in Ashram in Delhi. Engg Khemchand Koli jammed the main Mathura Road by placing his dead body on road so that culprits were caught. Accordingly culprits were nabbed and now after 3 years victims have been given Rs.3.5 lakhs by the culprits through their lawyer.
- Engg Khemchand Koli was invited on 102.6 MHZ FM Radio for a discussion on prevention / awareness / care of AIDS in India.
- Delhi Door Dharshan invited me to talk on the issue of the pub violence on young boys and girls in Bangalore by VHP in Bangalore – Discussion in the Charcha mein, the programme.
- For Koli Samaj’s, several news letter / magazines financial contribution of several thousand rupees was provided by Engg Khemchand Koli so that news letters and magazines continue to get published. The contribution was made under the banner of the ABYK/K Samaj.
- Several prominent persons of our community were honoured extensively by this organization on different occasions like Shri Hire All Suman the koli poet,Shri Soma Bhai Patel- Member of Parliament, Seth Mithan Lal Koli the editor of Koli Times and many other senior citizens of the Koli / Kori Samaj so that they can feel proud of being a Koli Samaj Member.
- Many other community and welfare organisations have honoured me as one of the active members of the Koli Samaj who has been generous by contributing towards the welfare of society and taking up the cause of the Samaj as a social activist like (i) Manav Seva Sangh, Delhi (ii) Maharishi Balmiki Prakat- Utsav Samiti, Delhi (iii) Akhil Bharatiya Dhobi Samaj etc.
- Under the banner of AKBYK/K Samaj, following were carried out:
- Celebration of the birthday of Virangana Jhalkari Bai / Lord Budha / Sant Kabir Saheb etc.
- Cricket tournament in Bhogal, Delhi for the promotion and awareness of sports in the Koli Community. Distribution of trophies / mementos/ cash and other prizes were also carried out on several occasions / celebrations
- Marriage of orphan girls in community wedding has been conducted in Delhi, Jaipur and Ajmer etc. from 2006 onwards several times.
- In order to make the presence of Koli Samaj felt and give an impact on other communities as well, Shobha Yatra and Kalash Yatra of 350 Koli women in Delhi was carried out in 2008
- To encourage the intelligent kids of the Koli Samaj, the kids were honoured and stationery/mementos were distributed to such intelligent students of the Koli Samaj.
- Engg Khemchand Koli is a vociferous writer and write on various occasions on various prominent topics of interest and importance like spread and cure of bird flue, swine flue, unity and integrity of the Koli Samaj, importance of education in the development of Koli/Kori Samaj.
- Engg Khemchand Koli actively participate in the issues concerning the local, national and regional area being the President of RWA of Sanwal Nagar in Delhi.
- Actively involved in the development of the SC Samaj under the banner of AKBYK/K Samaj which is a registered Society.
- Bank account of the society has been opened and Pan Card also been issued for the community.
- Dharna was arranged at the historical Jantar Mantar against the use of unparliamentarily language and derogatory remarks on the SC community in the film Delhi-6. As a result, the same was withdrawn from the film after the said agitation and a letter from the Information & Broadcasting Ministry was issued to this effect.
- When minor koli girls after being raped were murdered in Gujarat and Gwalior in 2006, Dharana was conducted at Jantar-Mantar with thousands of people of koli samaj and a memorandum written to Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Hon’ble President of India and Hon’ble Home Minister of India so that the culprit could be caught and the culprit were caught within 48 hours.
- Engg Khemchand Koli is a regular blood donor and participate in blood donation camps, organise and encourage other people in Koli Samaj to always be ready to donate blood and save precious lives.
- One Mrs. Shanti Devi of Majnu ka Tila, Delhi whose husband, who was working as a Carpenter in UAE, expired and the company where he was working refused to pay any compensation, then while the said matter was taken up by Engg Khemchand Koli . He started contacting the Ambassador of UAE in India, and also corresponded with the Indian Ambassador in UAE mentioning the poor condition of that family through emails. As a result, then a compensation of Rs. 1, 45,408/- (one lakh forty five thousand and four hundred eight) was received from the gulf country (UAE) employer to the widow of the lt. Sohan Lal the koli Carpenter.
- Website also launched about the organisation, current news and the glorious past of Koli samaj.
- Engg Khemchand Koli also provide free computer and internet classes/facility to poor koli kids.
- Engg Khemchand Koli have held and still holding meeting of koli/kori samaj in different-different States of India for the unity-integrity and for the awareness towards the education and politics and to get rid of bad rituals and customs also to spread knowledge about our royal past in our community.
- An agitation with National Association of Fishermen was carried out on 30th of November 2009 at historical Jantar Mantar of Delhi on account of enrolment of Koli community in Scheduled Caste list, in the state of Karnatka, Andhra, Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Orissa and other coastal areas of South India and were arrested by Delhi Police at Parliament Police Station but were released later on. Memorandum to Hon’ble Prime Minister of India and President of India was submitted for further necessary action.
- An agitation outside the Police Office SSP Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, was done on 7th may 2010 in order to get an FIR registered for the victim of rape, Mrs. Sushila Kori, wife of OM Prakash Kori of Pilakhwa U.P. and the same is being looked after by our legal advisor of our concern Sh. Shiv Kumar Koli.
- Mass Community wedding of 63 pairs from economical weaker section of Koli/Kori samaj was successfully carried out under the guidance and leadership of Engineer Khem Chand Koli at Nri Singh Badhici, Brahm Puri Mohalla, City Savai Madhopur, in Rajasthan on 16th of May, 2010, on the auspicious occasion of Akha Teej. Thus saving huge amount of money, energy and time and set an example for others to follow.
- Efforts are on for the issuance of Scheduled Cate Certificate in U.P. to Koli community and Kori community in Delhi. Complaint in this regard has been given to Sonia Gandhi (President of AICC), Rahul Gandhi (General Secretary of AICC) Shri Nitin Gadkiri (National President of BJP) and meetings with Shri Rajnath Singh Ji (ex-National President of BJP) have been done. Very soon, this matter will be resolved, at any cost, so that millions of people of Koli/Kori Samaj get the benefit.
- A Vigorous demonstration was also held outside the Hapur Tehsil, Distt. Ghaziabad, U.P. on 02.06.2010 in order to get the Scheduled Caste Certificate to Kori Community as the same was forbidden by the concerned Tehsildar for no official reason whatsoever. This matter has been resolved and got the assurance by SDM and Tehsildar that very soon, the power of issue Scheduled Caste Certificate to Kori Community will be given. It’s a great achievement.
- A historical blood donation camp was organized on 11/07/10 in wazirpur jj colony, delhi and 105 units of blood were collected which shall be used as and when required by the needy people of koli-kori samaj.
- A mega event was organized on 6th Aug.2010 at MP Club, North Avenue, New Delhi to felicitate/welcome to newly elected MP’s of koli/kori community elected for 15th Lok Sabha .The people of our community heard the MP’s at length and learnt many lessons. The prog. was a grand success and unique in many respect as a no. of intellectuals and professionals of community were present and the hall was full of intellectuals and professionals of community were present and the hall was full. Every speaker unanimously expressed their opinion to unite and to increase our representation in all sphere of politics.
- Silver coins were distributed on the occasion of 63rd independence day (15.10.2010) by our organization while celebrating a cultural prog. named AZADI KI KEEMAT, prior to this seven questionnaire session were carried out by our Delhi head Sh. Prem Kumar Vidyarathi ji in the locality where every winner got a silver coin for answering a simple question related to Indian culture,civilization and mythology and this one was the concluding session. Also prizes were distributed to Dalit intelligent students who did excellent in the field of education and sports.
- Cash prize was given to the winner team of Dalit Samaj’s youth who got success in breaking the Matki Phod Programme which was organized at Majnu Ka Teela on the auspicious day of Janamashtami ( 02/09/2010 ) to promote health and sportsmanship among Dalit Youth.
- A lot of awareness is being spread about cast base census among all Dalit Communities to make sure that they get registered the details of their community while the enumerator comes to record the census particularly for OBC , in the forthcoming census which is likely to commence from December, 2010. So that the correct data of all communities be taken which will help in claiming the rights in the field of admission,education,employment,politics etc. in state and central govt. benefit schemes for the over-all growth of all Dalt communities. Our President engr. Khemchand koli addressed a Huge Dalit meet organized at Palwal (Haryana ) on this topic on 10/10/10 where he was invited as a guest speaker by Bamsef oh Haryana Unit.
- We are also planning to provide employment to the youth of koli/kori samaj , discussion with various departments are going on and immediately after the National Executive Body meet of 24/10/10 industrial motivational campaign will be conducted in various Koli/kori Basties of Delhi & NCR one after the other. Provision of higher grade coaching to interested students will be given also career counseling and placement will also be taken care of…many other benefit schemes are also in the pipe line which shall be disclosed/implemented as & when needed.
Thus, it is evident from the above that lots of energy, money and time have been contributed towards the above and even several individual/community problems have been resolved from time to time under the banner of Akhil Bharatiya Yuva Koli/Kori Samaj.
Thanks and regards
Akhil Bharatiya Yuva Koli/Kori Samaj (Reg.)
C-10, Sanwal Nagar, Near Sadiq Nagar,